Ohashi & Horn LLP provides a fast-paced work environment that fosters growth and development and rewards hard-work and high performance. We are continuously looking for talented individuals (attorneys and staff members) who will share our goal and commitment to providing our clients with high-quality service in an efficient and cost-effective manner. If you are interested in joining our firm (Dallas, New York, or Tokyo office) or would like more information regarding employment opportunities, please send an email with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Position (posted 06-01-2016):
Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant (Dallas Office)
Job duties include, but not limited to:
- Assist firm's attorneys with a wide variety of administrative and clerical tasks, including answering phones, scheduling meetings, mailing, scanning, filing, etc.
- Process payables and receivables
- Data entry into QuickBooks
- Data entry into TimeSlips
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor degree
- At least three years of administrative or accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Law firm experience preferred
- Microsoft Office proficiency
Candidates must have a positive attitude and be reliable, detail-oriented, and highly-organized.