New York Office:
- American Bar Association.
- New York Bar Association.
- Japan-America Society of Dallas/Ft. Worth (Member of the Board of Directors, Vice President 2001-2002, General Counsel, 1988-1992, 1993-1994, 1998-2001).
- Dallas Japanese Association (Chair, Public Division).
- Bachelor of Law, Keio University (Tokyo, Japan).
- Southern Methodist University, Dedman School of Law, L.L.M.
Mr. Ohashi is a founding partner of Ohashi & Horn LLP. He has over fourteen years of experience in international business planning and corporate and commercial legal matters. Mr. Ohashi has counseled over one hundred multi-national companies and their U.S. subsidiaries (both private and public) regarding U.S. corporate, commercial, regulatory, and financial matters. Mr. Ohashi has provided these companies with advice in connection with U.S. and international mergers and acquisitions, negotiated, drafted, and implemented joint venture agreements, assisted with the development of new business concepts in the U.S., provided counsel in connection with the transfer of non-U.S. employees to U.S. offices, drafted personnel policies and implemented workforce reductions, and orchestrated the settlement of complex employment disputes involving both U.S. and non-U.S. employees. Mr. Ohashi also has significant experience in prosecuting and managing U.S. litigation matters on behalf of non-U.S. companies and their subsidiaries.
Prior to founding Ohashi & Horn LLP, Mr. Ohashi was Of Counsel to the International Section of Haynes and Boone, L.L.P. He also previously lectured in jurisprudence at Tokyo Bunka College and served as Deputy Manager of the International Business Planning Department of Yamaichi Securities Co., Ltd., Tokyo, Japan.